- two words: tighter ass.
- I get to wear really tight pants and no one thinks its outrageous
- zero carbon emissions (and better than nuclear)
- biking to work gets the head going much faster than coffee
- feels like flying . . . whheeeeeeeeeee!
- I can scare tourist drivers by riding too close - watch out, you Lexus from Ohio! (please don't try this at home)
- no more pesky fatty areas above my knees
- absolutely, positively, the fastest way to get around DC
- "hill therapy" to deal with anger issues and uncooperative boyfriends
- no need to look for parking, have change for the bus, wait for a taxicab, or deal with the sweaty guy in the metro train (ick.)
- safety first - harder to get mugged at 20 miles an hour.
- I no longer fear you, extra bite of cheese cake!! Bwahahahahaha!
- Critical Mass. Every 1st Friday. Dupont Circle. 6 PM.
Ride a bike today! : )
[PS - this is a re-post, but I wanted to share it with you again.]